Your Fair Labor Standards Act Expert Witness
Wage and Hour Consultant Specialist
My analytical expertise and professional experience in litigation support as a wage and hour consultant and as an FLSA expert witness enables me to meet the standards of accuracy and clarity imposed by the litigation process.
I specialize in providing a premier wage and hour expert and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) litigation support service to the legal profession and business community, including:
- FLSA wage and hour consulting and FLSA expert witness testimony at trial, regulatory hearing, or deposition;
- FLSA wage and hour consulting related analysis and evaluation of all relevant documentation;
- Preliminary assessment of FLSA wage and hour related liability or damage claims;
- FLSA wage and hour analysis and evaluation of any opposing experts' FLSA expert witness or wage and hour reports;
- FLSA wage and hour law financial and economic damage estimates for FLSA related settlement or mediation;
- Organization of complex FLSA wage and hour law related compensation and regulatory data for use by counsel or other FLSA expert witnesses;
- Preparation of FLSA wage and hour related questions for discovery, deposition, or trial;
- FLSA wage and hour consultation to assess the strategic role of either FLSA wage and hour law related economic or statistical testimony;
- Comprehensive and fully documented wage and hour consultant or FLSA expert witness reports.
Wage and Hour compliance and Fair Labor Standards Act Expert Witness Service:
Cutler Consulting can be a critical element in FLSA wage and hour law related discovery and can be particularly useful in strategic planning and FLSA wage and hour law back wage settlement negotiations, even if FLSA expert testimony is not required.
My support may range from an informal assessment of theories and statistical patterns to related investigative activities, the preparation of reports, and in providing FLSA wage and hour law expert witness testimony.
For a complimentary no-obligation and no-fee initial conference, or a fee schedule and curriculum vitae, please contact me via e-mail at CutlerConsulting@tampabay.rr.com or call at (352) 588-5425, Monday through Friday, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM (EST).
I look forward to serving your wage and hour consulting and FLSA expert witness litigation support needs.